Grilled Chicken Salad is a great lunch or dinner option. I recommend grilling the chicken ahead of time or use the leftover chicken from the night before to add to your salad for lunch the next day!
Grilled Chicken SaladPrint
Grilled Chicken Salad
- 3/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbps Minced garlic (4 cloves),
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 2 tbsp Minced Shallot
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1–2 Heads Lettuce, trimmed
- 1. Whisk together 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon garlic. Pour over chicken, and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat or set up grill for indirect heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and grill chicken, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, 15 to 20 minutes for drumsticks and 20 to 25 minutes for breasts. Let cool, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, cut chicken breasts into thick slices.
- 3. Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup oil, 1/3 cup lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon garlic, the shallot, mustard, salt, and chopped mint in a medium bowl. Arrange lettuce, whole mint leaves, on a large serving platter. Toss chicken in dressing, and arrange on salad. Pour remaining dressing over salad.
Hi!! I’m Kristin McConnell, I am so glad you are here! I am a wife to my amazing husband and a Mom of two fabulous kids.